Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

Open up our eyes

Let me share the thought what i have got on these days...

On these days, I had a small fracture on ma left hand and its got fractured.The day, when i got plastered, I was very hard to cope up with that.This is first time, what am having like this.

But by the next day when i am meditating, i thought that the people who don't have two hands.How terrible their life is.I had a neighbour who don't have booth hands.I used to sympthesizes about her but never ever prayed for her.But on these days, everyday i am praying for people who don't have hands or physically handicapped. I hope this will be special prayer which i can make on this lent session

And we don't have no special talent or priority than the people who are physically handicapped.But they have more power than us because we are hard to cope up with all the problems in our life.But they could manage their life even they are physically handicapped.

Let us thank god for creating us beautifully..

No comments:

Post a Comment